For a great Post Workout meal to help with your muscle growing efforts you can’t go past this quick and easy to make Fried Rice recipe. Enjoy a serving of this high protein packed Fried Rice an hour after your post protein shake.
- 1Place the peas in a microwavable bowl with some water and microwave until tender.
- 2Add some of the oil to a large, hot, non-stick pan and then add the beaten egg and scramble.
- 3The moment the egg begins to set, add the cooked rice and use a spatula in a light chopping motion to evenly combine.
- 4Remove from heat
- 5Add the remaining oil to the pan and cook the capsicum.
- 6When capsicum begins to soften add the chopped shallots and cook until shallots lightly soften.
- 7Return the combined egg and rice to the pan, along with the chicken, prawns, and cooked peas.
- 8Season with sugar, pepper, and salt to taste before removing from heat.
This recipe makes enough to stock the fridge. . .
Put the ends of the shallots in a glass of water and place in a morning sun aspect. When they begin to sprout pot them up and grow yourself another bunch of shallots.